AmTrust prides itself on handling claims expertly and expeditiously. We understand that a timely conclusion of claims is important to all parties involved.
Claims Processing Features:
- AmTrust’s professional claims staff has an average of 20+ years of experience.
- Our claims adjusters maintain low workloads, enabling them to effectively manage claims.
- We use an automated claim system and operate in a paperless environment.
- Three-point contact is immediately initiated with the injured worker, employer and doctor.
- Our Medical Director assists in determining proper diagnoses, provides access to treating physicians, and holds peer-to-peer reviews to discuss claims directly with physicians.
- 24/7 centralized call center staffed by special claims operators who provide assistance for reporting claims, allowing claimants, policyholders and producers to speak with a live person.
- Injured employees, medical providers and others are paid without delay.
- Return-to-work options are initiated through a joint effort among the employer, physician and injured employee.
- Favorable claims load per claims representative enables us to handle claims quickly and judiciously. Each business segment is supported by a senior position with a high level of experience.
- Preferred One Source Repair Program streamlines claims handling for automobile repairs through quality, authorized collision repair facilities across the country.