We listen carefully to customers' needs, customizing our services based on their goals, objectives and operating culture to offer strategic solutions that strengthen their financial position and customer service.
But how do we get to that strategic solution? We start by assessing and administering safety and loss prevention programs, inspections and site evaluations, and overall risk management solutions. In addition, we offer support into the underwriting and auditing processes.
We know companies need to control costs in today's competitive market and controlling costs associated with safety is one way to do this. That is why we are dedicated to providing one of the most effective loss prevention programs today, offering you:
- Safety / Risk Management Consultation
- Technical Loss Analysis
- Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics
- Underwriting / Risk Evaluation
Thanks to our national network of professional safety consultants, we're able to offer several programs and training modules including loss control and abatement, fall protection, hazardous waste management and much more.We also have access to an extensive video library. Training can be done at a management level "Train the Trainer" or on-site. Click here
to request more information about our programs.
Our professional and qualified field consultants are ready to provide assistance in any form - just take a look:
- Regionally Located Consultants Across North America
- Quality Controlled Risk Assessments
- Ability to Provide Pre-risk Survey of Accounts
- Safety and Accident Prevention & Elimination
- Program Development
- Risk Monitoring & Maintenance Assistance
- Hazard Identification & Control Techniques
- Safety Training
- Classification Underwriting/Validation
- Accident Investigation
Interested in calculating your company’s losses? Our Incidence Calculator
can help you determine your company’s Lost Workday Injury and Illness (LWDII) Incidence rate. For additional resources, visit our: